|Library materials may be renewed by calling
724.583.7030 on or before due date.
A book drop is available at the Main Street entrance to return
materials when the library is closed.
FINES FOR OVERDUE MATERIALS:
- ADULT AND CHILDREN'S MATERIALS are fined at 25 cents per day
for each item.
- VIDEOS/ DVDs are fined at 50 cents per day for each item.
- INTERLIBRARY LOAN MATERIALS are fined by the lending library.
LOST MATERIALS: Cost to replace item plus processing fee.
REPLACEMENT OF LOST LIBRARY CARD: $5.00
RETURNED CHECK FEE: $30.00
Patrons who owe library fines or have overdue materials ARE NOT
PERMITTED to borrow additional materials until all obligations are
settled. Persons who do not return library materials are subject to
prosecution under state code.
THE FOLLOWING SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC:
- PHOTOCOPIES can be made for 25 cents per page. Sorry, we cannot
make color copies.
- COMPUTER PRINT-OUTS are 25 cents per page.
- FAX services (incoming or outgoing) are offered at $1.00 per page.
- LAMINATING of your document; cost depends on size of item(s).
- GENEALOGICAL RESEARCH can be arranged for patrons at a
reasonable cost; the library staff is unable to provide personal family
research. Contact the Library Director for information on
available genealogical research services and fees.
- PUBLIC ACCESS COMPUTERS are available for our patrons. There
is no charge for computer usage; print-outs are 25 cents per page.
- COMPUTER CLASSES and individual lessons are available for
minimal cost. Ask at main desk for more information.
- INTERLIBRARY LOAN. We can obtain books we don't own from other
libraries for our patrons.
- FREE WI-FI access is now available at the library.
- Memorial Books are a thoughtful way to remember loved ones
who are deceased. Honor Books offer a lasting tribute to a
person of your choice for a special occasion (such as a birthday,
holiday, a milestone or "just because you love them"). Minimum
donation is $25.00.